This was difficult for me because I know I have had embarrassing moments but I must suppress them or try to forget about them. I really couldn't think of many. Joel helped me remember one. We had only been married for a short time when we went to Logan to visit some of Joel's mission companions. We went for a drive up the canyon and stopped for pizza afterwards. Joel and I were in the back seat of the car and a couple of his companions were in the front seat. I had some gas and was trying really hard to keep it under control; however, a silent one snuck out. It may have been silent but it was potent. I was so embarrassed as the guys noticed it and started asking, "Man...who was that?" I thought I was going to die. My loving husband proved his unconditional love as he took the blame for it. I was so grateful to him when he did that. The worse part was it happened a couple more times that evening. Fortunately, Joel saved me each time. Although it was an embarrassing time, it was also a day I learned a new reason I loved my husband!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course yours was goign to have to do with farts...you should have paid those guys LOTS of quarters! :)
I remember you telling us about this. Joel was a good sport to cover for you.
Mom
Post a Comment